- This event has passed.
Tinga de Pollo al Chipotle – Zoom Class
July 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45.00
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
Zooming the best Mexican recipes!
Learn how to make an authentic tinga de pollo al chipotle (chicken tinga in chipotle sauce) and share one of the most delicious dishes with your family!
This unique recipe includes ingredients like dried chipotles, guajillo peppers, chicken broth with corn masa! The sauce is traditional from the state of Oaxaca and it is a bit more complex than the simple tinga de pollo recipe from other states in Mexico.
Tinga de pollo can be enjoyed in corn tortilla tacos or corn tostadas. You may garnish with some slice of avocado, queso fresco, Mexican crema, iceberg lettuce and of course a side or a layer os black refried beans.
Cooked during the zoom session:
- Tinga de pollo al chipotle – chicken tinga in chipotle sauce
- Arroz blanco a la Mexicana – white Mexican rice
Cooked in advance as part of the prep:
- Frijoles negros refritos – Black refried beans
- 1.5 – 2 hour cooking class through zoom
- Cocina Corazón provides list of ingredients (with brands, places to shop), cookware needed and prep instructions
- Three different cameras to improve the zoom experience
- You may pay through Paypal, Applepay or credit card
- Once your payment is confirmed, you’ll receive all the documents and the link to join the meeting
- Interactive and fun!